Sunday, May 30, 2021

Love is Real

Love

Love is real, real is love
Love is feeling, feeling love
Love is wanting to be loved

Love is touch, touch is love
Love is reaching, reaching love
Love is asking to be loved

Love is you, you and me
Love is knowing we can be

Love is free, free is love
Love is living, living love
Love is needing to be loved

                    - John Lennon

I've known those lyrics for decades, but I never understood them until I fell in love with my lady. I never knew it was possible to love someone so deeply and completely. I thought it was just words by an amazing songwriter. Now, I know better.

Since this is a sex blog, that's what I'm going to focus on in this posting. However, the reader should know that this is representative of but one facet of the shimmering diamond that is our love.

We spent Friday afternoon together, going to a beautiful nearby garden before the rainy weekend started. We visited that garden early in our relationship, and ended the evening making love for the first time, so it has a special meaning for us. This day, after our visit we made love again. Passionate, intense, naked love that was extremely gratifying for both of us. It had been over four days for her, which is a long time for her to go without an orgasm. For me, the counter had reached twelve days. It had been a busy week that kept us both exhausted, and last week you'll recall that I didn't have an orgasm. Oddly, towards the end of the week, my sex drive seemed to wane. It was like 'the boys' had given up trying, and I wasn't feeling a strong urge. 

That changed rather quickly when we disrobed and climbed into my bed. The merest touch of her hands on my skin was enough to set off a DEFCON 1 alert, and within seconds I was ready to launch.  We kissed and stroked, I suckled her magnificent breasts and she tenderly bit and sucked on my nipples, which I love. She spent quite a bit of time orally tending to my cock. It felt fabulous. I have difficulty climaxing that way. I require rather vigorous stimulation, and cannot get past being concerned for her comfort. Regardless, the feeling is incredible. We then  moved into a sixty-nine, and I worshipped her glorious pussy while she sucked my cock some more. My lady came on my face fairly quickly; an intense, pressure relieving orgasm driven by the long (for her) abstinence. She bid me to mount her, and as she lay on her back I did just that. I was quite ready, very hard and close to the edge. We kissed passionately while I thrusted and looked into her sexy, smoldering eyes. She held her legs open, and seeing that out of the corner of my eyes, I stiffened and came, copiously, intensely, and at length.  We kissed tenderly and giggled like teenagers at the quickness of our session.

On Saturday, I received a new cock cage in the mail, fairly early in the day. It's a 3D printed device from KINK3D, which I learned about after reading Denying Thumpers' Post. I was thus wearing it, in addition to the panties and chemise I had been instructed to have on when my lady arrived. We had some afternoon coffee in hand and proceeded to the bedroom. My lady had purchased for herself a sexy black piece of lingerie that covered her breasts, pussy and not much else, though there were a lot of straps crossing about here and there. Coupled with her silky, dark, unfurled mane, her beautiful, penetrating eyes and that delicious red lipstick, I proceeded to conduct an unplanned stress test on the cage. Fortunately, but inexplicably it did not burst into a thousand pieces. We kissed tenderly, and I caressed her body, kissing various exposed areas of her skin. Her scent drives me wild. Her hands traced lines across the cottony garment that enshrouded by torso, and then outlined the cage through my panties. She pulled them down and inspected, approvingly, this latest symbol of my devotion and dedication to her.

To be clear, I do not need a cage in order to be dedicated to her, any more than one needs a ring to ensure their commitment. The cages that I wear are indeed symbolic of my commitment to her. When we are together, we have fun with them, and I remove it at her pleasure. When I am alone it is comforting to know that I am still hers, always and forever. I have not found a practical way to remain caged 24/7, but I do wear one as often as I can. It helps me feel closer to her. It does also provide an obstacle to a casual self-caress turning into an uncontrolled masturbation session. Although a key is handy, the very act of interrupting the mood to fetch it and unlock is sufficient to break the chain of events.

My lady caressed and teased my pent-up cock. She kissed, sucked and licked my balls. She twirled her tongue around the cage, and even took it into her mouth. The sight of these actions, and the slight feeling that I was able to detect drove me wild with lust for her. She is such a sexy and creative lady, and I love how she is learning more and more about how I tick.  

Given that I was locked up, my lady decided to play with me in other ways. I had assured her that, having climaxed the day before, I was in no danger if I remained chaste this day. At this stage in our lifestyle, my lady consults me on these decisions. I welcome her questions and offer my honest feedback. I told her as much, and added that if and when she feels comfortable making the decision on her own whether to unlock me, I will obediently and happily comply with her decision. That goes for my orgasms. The very thought of giving up control of my orgasms is very erotic. It's a game, but not a game. It carries some amount of responsibility on her part, and I do not want to pressure her into bearing it. However, at her pace, and to the degree she finds it stimulating and rewarding, I am a willing participant. 

She retrieved a rather large butt plug, the very large black dildo, and the harness from my closet, along with a couple of other objects which will be revealed shortly. I inserted the dildo into the harness and then strapped it on to my body, the long ebony dong dangling dangerously above the black cage ensconcing my above average but relatively diminutive cock.  She then lubed my rear passage. It felt so nice to have her fingers encircling and probing back there. The plug went in with a bit of resistance; it had been a while since I'd had something in there, but once settled in it felt nice. 

So, to complete the picture, there I lay, in my chemise, plugged, caged, and with a large cock strapped to my groin, while my lady settled onto my face and I began to worship her delicious pussy. She was very engorged and wet; clear signs of how much she was enjoying our time. She sucked the black dildo while I ministered to her, and although I could not actually see her actions, in my mind's eye I could visualize every flick of her tongue, every movement of her lips around the head of that dark beast.

She decided that she wanted me to fuck her with it, and so after a long, but never long enough session of pussy worship, she lay upon her back. At her behest, I lubricated her back opening, probing with one and then two fingers. I pushed the pink dildo into her, and handed her the other realistic-looking cock that's closer in size to my own. I gently rubbed the black one against her opening, teasing her, and then pushed gently inside. In this position, I normally have more feedback, but the lack of sensation from the penetrating cock led me to proceed cautiously. I asked multiple times for direction on speed and depth, ensuring that all of this was pleasing to her. I got into a rhythm that worked for her, and she started sucking on the cock in her hand. 

I recently listened to a Shameless Sex Podcast that my lady found and shared with me. In it, they talked about how some men - submissive crossdressers in this specific instance - can be driven by lust to want to suck cock, even when in normal situations they are not tempted, and do not consider themselves gay or bisexual. I resonated with that observation, and while watching her suck, I had an overwhelming urge to join her. I asked if I could, and she said yes. She placed it at my lips and kissed it and sucked the head into my mouth, we went back and forth a few times.

The overarching emotion I felt was total love. I would do anything she asked me to, because I trust her and I love boundlessly. She allows, no embraces my own desires, and it elevates our pleasures mutually. I felt completely uninhibited by any of the so-called taboo practices that have filled me with shame and guilt over the years. So, here I was at this point. My own cock locked up tight, a plug in my ass, wearing a chemise, fucking her with a large black cock, and sucking cock with her. Wow.

She directed me shortly thereafter to her breasts, which I alternately suckled, while she worked a finger onto her clitoris, massaging that beautiful organ while being stimulated in all these other ways. Her orgasm was massive, so far as I could tell. I was elated that she had achieved such an intense climax, and honored to have been instrumental (pun semi-intended) in that event. We lay still for a bit, while her black friend remained inside her. Eventually, she had me pull out, and I kissed tenderly, repeating how much I love her.

We unstrapped and removed the various phallic accessories. I put them aside for later washing. I put my panties back on, along with a matching robe. I gave her a chemise and robe to wear, we relaxed with some wine, and then we had dinner like that.  Afterward, we watched a movie, snuggling and holding hands, feeling more deeply in love than ever.

All this, and we're only halfway through the Memorial Day weekend. 

Thanks for reading.

Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment