Wednesday, June 2, 2021

A Memorable Weekend

I'm afraid I waited a bit long to write about the rest of our weekend, so some of what I'm going to say might be inaccurate, but I'll do the best I can. Specific details might be juxtaposed or flat-out wrong, but the feeling is not lost. Being in her presence fills me with happiness beyond words.

On Sunday, we had a bit of a recovery day. She came to my place and brought breakfast. We did some decluttering to help me get closer to moving in with her, dropped off some clothes at a charity collection place, did some shopping, had lunch, and generally hung out all day.  I was locked in my new Kink3D device. In the late afternoon, I worshipped her pussy and she had a satisfying orgasm.  She told me I wasn't allowed to come this day, which was a turn-on. We dined, and I spent the night with her, unlocked. 

I brought pajamas and a robe to wear in the morning. I'm trying not to push my crossdressing; it's far less important to me than she is, and her comfort takes precedence. She has been supporting of me, even directing me to wear a chemise during love-making, and she tells me I look hot. Not nearly as hot as she, but I greatly appreciate the compliments. One evening this weekend, we wore matching style chemises of mine; she chose the pink one and I wore black (the one she'd worn the night before). That was fun.

On Monday, we awoke and cuddled in bed. There's no better way to start a day than embracing the one you love. Things heated up and soon she was riding my cock, and oh that felt so nice. She orgasmed that way, with a little help from her fingers on her clitoris, and mine on her nipples. She didn't want me to go down on her, which I totally understand. We're both super conscious of being clean and smelling nice. At the same time, I get really turned on by her womanly aroma and taste when the opportunity to worship her occurs not immediately after she showers. Maybe that's a boundary that is somewhat movable. I went home to tend to some things, and she did likewise. We had some family obligations in the mid-afternoon, and then went to my place after, in separate cars. I prepared things while awaiting her arrival.  

She had several specific instructions. I asked if I should be locked or unlocked.  "Locked," she said with authority and without hesitation. That caused some swelling. I also arranged a camera on a tripod and some mirrors. The camera was screencast to the bedroom TV. She wanted to watch the action from different angles. I obviously didn't hit "record." I wondered if that was something she'd want. In one sense, that could be fun, but the risk of later accidental exposure is something to consider seriously.

When she arrived, I was in bed, three limbs secured to the straps, wearing a red chemise and my black cage. All the toys were clean and ready. She came in, attached my free arm and disrobed, revealing a sexy black lace teddy enshrouding her gorgeous, womanly body. Things were getting pretty tight down there by this point.

She teased me, playing with my caged cock, pinching and biting my nipples, making me beg to worship her pussy, and giving me just the briefest taste now and again. I'm thinking that physical addiction to pussy might be a thing, because in addition to loving her so, I absolutely yearn for her taste. She touched herself, and placed her sticky delicious fingers in my mouth. So hot. She used the seven inch cock that looks like mine, rubbing it all over her pussy. I watched her taste it. Then she fucked herself with it while I stared, in awe. She pulled it out and offered the cock to me. I sucked it hungrily, tasting her sweetness. 

Eventually she untied and uncaged me, as she had other plans. I donned the strap-on with the pink dildo. With her on all fours, I lubricated her rear channel, and penetrated her. The intent was for my cock to penetrate her pussy at the same time, but it wasn't cooperating. Despite being really turned on by the whole scene, I couldn't get things going on my end. She improvised, rubbing my semi-erect cock against her clitoris while I fucked her ass. She sucked on the seven inch cock, while we watched ourselves on the TV. I was really hot, and she came furiously. We cuddled for a bit, and I started fondling myself. She told me she likes to watch me do that. With her encouragement, I got harder. 

She wanted me to come, so we decided to try the missionary position. She whispered how this was my chance to come, because afterward she was going to lock me up for the week. That definitely made me harder. I whispered that once we're married and under the same roof that I want her to have all the keys to my devices. I sensed a climax inbound, and it definitely felt like I was coming. My cock also rather quickly deflated. However, I didn't actually cum. No semen came out. It was odd, but not unsatisfying. While she watched, I inserted two fingers into her pussy to check.  I pulled them out and tasted them. All her, no me. Hmmm. It's ok, because it did feel like a climax. I just fired a blank round for some reason. 

The rest of the evening was spent over dinner and relaxing in front of the TV. Every day that I spend with her, I love her more. She is my world, my everything. 

Thanks for reading.

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment