Sunday, May 9, 2021

Her New Friend

I promised in my last post that I'd write about our adventure last week. We started out slowly and quietly; the two of us naked and embracing under the covers, our legs intertwined, our hands caressing each other and our lips gently locking and releasing in short and erotic cycles. Our warm-up session displayed the deep love we have and served as a beautiful segue from the activity we'd been doing just prior.

We moved on to more heated and intimate activities, but without the toys and props, at least initially.  We arranged ourselves into a few different positions, both of us playing the role of giver and receiver.  One of my lady's favorite positions is when she lies on her back and I kneel next to her.  She is able take part of my cock in her mouth, which she really enjoys, and I can caress her pussy with my fingers.  She gets very wet and engorged when aroused and she loves how I touch her.  I love this position as well, for all the same reasons.  Then, I had an idea.

I excused myself from our arrangement and retrieved the 7.5" realistic dildo that readers will have met a few stories back.  I said, "I brought your new friend out to play."  She smiled.  I placed it at her lips, and she sucked on it for a bit to make it wet. The fact of the matter is, she really didn't need to make it wet, but I thought it'd be fun to offer it to her. It was a turn-on watching her do that, and I'm fairly sure she liked it too.  

Resuming my prior position, she took my cock back in her mouth and I proceeded to rub her new friend over her pussy, and then I pushed it slowly inside her. I worked it gradually and carefully, trying to ensure her wetness lubricated the whole shaft as it penetrated further. Once it was all the way in, I started repeatedly thrusting it into her, gauging her reaction, looking to ensure that it was comfortable and maximized her pleasure.  From her ministrations on my cock and her verbal cues, I'd say I was succeeding.

The only thing about the position we were in is that it's a bit tough on my back and legs, and after a while I felt like I had to change.  We moved into a sixty-nine, with her on top (always).  I brought her new friend to the entrance of her vagina, and while licking her clitoris started to push it back in. The dildo was a little dry, and so I did the logical thing.  I took the head of it into my mouth and got it nice and wet.  I was able to slide it right inside her.  

I have to say, that in many years of reading sex stories, viewing images, and fantasizing about various acts, one that had turned me on more than once was the position in which we were situated; a sixty-nine, with her taking a cock in her pussy and me getting a close-up view while sucking on her clitoris.  Nevermind that this cock was fake; it was real enough for me in this instance, and it really turned me on.  I'm quite confident that it turned her on as well.  I worked the cock vigorously into her while enveloping her clitoris with my lips and gently flicking it with my tongue.  Once I pulled it too far out and it hit me on the face. I opened my mouth and sucked her juices from it, then put it back in. She tastes so good. I felt so submissive and turned-on at that moment, I'd have done anything to please her.

When she came, it was a big one. It went on for a good while as I watched her spasm, squeezing the cock, and I continued to stimulate her orally.  I didn't orgasm that day.  I don't think I should refer to mine as a climax.  I think that her orgasms are our climax because of how much we both love it when she comes.  Mine should be called something else, maybe an aftershock. It's just not as important to me. My lady, my love, my everything feels differently. She wants me to have orgasms. She's happy in a similar way when she makes me cum as I am in the reverse. 

I do of course enjoy my orgasms. I would also be happy to cum if for no other reason than she wants me too.  It's just sometimes, I can't get my head in the right space, and the orgasm eludes me.  Early in our relationship, my inability to climax weighed on both of us. She felt as though it was her fault, somehow. Only through extensive conversation and reassurances has she come to realize that it's all in my head, and it's ok if I don't come.  She has, on occasion, told me that I'm not permitted to come during our lovemaking. That's a headrush for me.  She's also instructed me to be sure and save myself for her by not cumming during the week, even if I masturbate.  I like that she's dabbling with controlling my orgasms. I don't want it to be a burden for her, but I really like abstaining at her behest. 

Thanks for reading.

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment