Friday, May 21, 2021

Yes, It's Definitely Working

I'm in a near constant state of arousal. It seems that my lady is learning to enjoy calling the shots on our sexual activities, and her acceptance of "all of me" has lifted an extraordinary burden from my mind. In addition, lately I've been in chastity almost constantly while awake, other than during shower time and after our little sessions each of the last two nights. I am still not able to sleep well while caged, at least not at this point, but it's ok.  I'm behaving myself.  "Hands off," she told me last night, when I departed her place. "Yes, ma'am," was my immediate reply. The feeling of being caged, knowing that she wears the keys on a chain around her neck, and knowing that I am abstaining as a sign of my devotion and love for her is a feeling that is difficult to describe; I'll use the word "sublime," I think for the first time in my life.  It seems to be a rather haughty word, but it fits.

On Wednesday, I spent the entire work day en femme.  I had recently purchased a pretty "Short Sleeve Floral Tiered Sheath Dress," black with purple flowers from JC Penney, and I was looking forward to wearing it.  I showered, shaved, put on my metal cage, and did my make-up. I'm not so great at make-up, but am getting better, and the process helps me transform into my feminine mindset. A bra, panties, my size C breast forms, platform heels, wig, jewelry and that dress completed the ritual. I guess I looked ok, but I felt really good.  Dressing that way helps alleviate a lot of the stress my job brings.

As the work day ended, I disrobed, removed my make-up, showered, and relocked myself, wearing male clothes, which is how my lady likes to see me.  I think it's too much for both of us at this stage for her to see me completely feminized. That day may come, but I'm happy to be for her what she wants me to be when we're together, and anyway I don't want to wear ladies clothes all the time. I truly like being able to switch between both modes.  It's sort of the best of both worlds.  Oh, and if the day does come for her to see me all decked out, it might be best if we started with me naked, and she helped me dress.  The process of helping, and the gradual transformation would likely be much easier on both of us.

After dinner at my place, she unveiled the purple lingerie she wore under her dress. We proceeded to enjoy a mid-week foray.  I stripped to just my panties and cage, knelt on the floor, and worshipped her body, focusing on her sumptuous lady parts as she sat comfortably on the sofa.  She was very wet and engorged. I was in heaven, and could have stayed there for hours, but she had other ideas. She bid me to fetch the largest dildo I have, a black cock that's probably nine or ten inches long and as thick as you'd expect such a creature to be. I did as directed, but also put on my own purple lingerie as a bonus. Returning to her beautifulness, I again knelt, and started rubbing the cock on her opening, which turned her on even more. I started to push it inside her, gently and slowly thrusting it deeper and deeper.  It needed a bit more wetness, so I licked the shaft as best I could, adding my saliva to her own moistness. I'll admit that it stoked my cuckold fantasies, watching that cock filling her, listening to her moans, facilitating the action with my own mouth. I sucked and licked her as best I could, occasionally adding more saliva to the dark beast that was ravishing her. My own cock, firmly ensconced in its metal cage, was straining for relief and attention, but we were focused on her. 

Being this aroused, I would have done anything that my lady wanted me to do. She decided that my real-life cock was what she wanted, so I uncaged and entered her. We continued in various arrangements. She eventually climaxed while using cock on her clitoris while I watched from below, almost in a trance, alternately looking into her beautiful, smoky eyes and watching her ministrations.  The memory of that scene will remain a long time, and it causes swelling inside my cage. We cuddled after, while my own cock returned to a flaccid state. No climax for me, not until she says it's time. She also told me, clearly, that she has no interest in actually having a third person participate in our love-making. I think that's the right call. We love each other so deeply, we have so much to explore together, and she is all I will ever need. I am hers, always and forever, and I have never been happier.

Thanks for reading.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment