Tuesday, April 27, 2021

A New Metal Device

I've been wanting to try a metal cock cage for quite a while. I hear positive reviews of Mature Metal's devices, but am not quite ready to spend that amount of money, only to find out that metal doesn't suite me.  I found this one recently and ordered it:

Lock the Cock / Rings of Abstinence

It arrived yesterday, and I immediately washed and put it on.  When my lady arrived for dinner, I showed it to her.  She's concerned that it's too small, because my cock was pretty well filling it up. I told her that's because of the circumstance, me standing naked in front of her, she holding my cock and balls in her hand. Yeah, that sort of makes me aroused.  :-) 

First impressions:

  1. Quality. You get what you pay for.  I know that.  The finish is ok, but not well polished. Still, I think it'll be good enough to experiment with, which was my objective.
  2. Weight. Obviously, metal is going to be heavier.  This one has fairly thick pieces, so I think it's heavier than it probably needs to be.
  3. It's trickier to put on than the Holy Trainer.  You have to be careful not to pinch your skin in between the metal stabilizer pins and their holes. Ouch!
  4. It's also a bit harder to slide into. I use a bit of hand lotion, and my HT pretty much goes right on.  This, because of its open spaces, take a little more manipulation
  5. Size. I got the largest ring, and that part feels ok. The cage itself only comes in one diameter, and it is a bit small for me.
I wore it for several hours last evening, and there are no indications of irritation.  I'm going to wear it for a longer period today and see how it does.

Thanks for reading.

Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment