Monday, April 26, 2021

Triple Penetration

We had another awesome weekend. The vanilla side was filled with love, laughter, family and birthday celebrations. We shopped and cooked and ate meals together. Spending time with my lady is what I live for, no matter what we do.  She feels the same way.  We never knew love could be like this. 

On the kinkier side, and since that's the point of this blog, we had an amazing weekend on that front as well.  We started out more traditionally, without any special equipment.  The bondage straps were affixed to the bed just in case she wanted to tie me down, but we ended up not using them.  She wore a simple but beautiful bra and panty set, both pieces of which were open (what do you call a "crotch-less bra"?).  I had quick and easy access to her beautiful lady parts. She gets very aroused with nipple play, and I do love to kiss and suck on them, both for the selfish pleasure I get and for the stimulation it brings her.  She became very wet and proceeded to lower herself onto my mouth shortly after hearing me beg for it.  I'm so easily controlled...  :-)

Our session continued in various permutations of oral and PIV activities, leading up to something that I'd promised her earlier in the week. My lady wants to have anal sex. For reasons I don't fully understand, I've been a bit less eager to penetrate her that way than I should be.  I think it's mostly because it feels like a dominant act on my part, which is out of character.  But I told myself that she wants it, and I want to please her, and so I will do it for her.  That's being a good submissive, right?

I asked her if she was ready, and she told me to get the "pink thing," a small dildo around five inches long, and not too thick.  It's obviously phallic-shaped, but otherwise it looks nothing like a real cock.  It's a good start. Before going off to gear up, I used a finger, and then two in order to loosen her up a bit.  I then inserted a well-lubricated glass plug.  I strapped the pink one on, just above my actual cock. I also brought out the realistic-looking cock we'd used last week. I had an idea.

I slowly pulled the glass out and confirmed that she was ready. With her on all fours and me behind, we worked together to place and slowly penetrate her bottom.  She took it quite well, with little discomfort. After confirming that it felt good, I started thrusting slowly, gently.  She loved it.  Surprisingly, I did as well. This position isn't super comfortable for me, but the act of taking her backdoor with a strap-on was really stimulating for me.  My cock was also looking for some action, so I suggested we try double penetration.  It was a bit of an assembly challenge, getting flaps A and B into slots 1 and 2, but we managed.  Here it helped to have a longer than average cock, because the angle and distance were not optimal. We made it work.  

Wow, it was spectacular for both of us.  To throw gas on the fire, I handed her the other dildo, and asked her to suck it.  There she was, the love of my life, penetrated in her three openings. The visual image, physical stimulation, and psychological impact on me was intense.  I had to stop moving. 

What's wrong?

Nothing, I'm close, and I don't want to come yet.  I want you to come first.

I want you to come.  I'll use it to lubricate myself.

I came.  Hard.  Really hard. We switched positions, me on the bottom, the pink one going back into her ass.  I watched her bring herself to climax while I stimulated her nipples. She radiates when she comes. There's no better sight than watching her orgasm.

We cuddled.  Exchanged tender kisses.  A song came on, and we sang it to each other.  How sweet it is to be loved by you.  Sweet indeed.  Lovely, fun, fulfilling, erotic. She penetrates my core.  We love each other beyond description.

I have another story from the weekend, but it deserves its own post.  I'll try to write it soon.

Thanks for reading.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment