Sunday, April 4, 2021

She Said It

Several weeks ago, I gave my lady one of the two keys to my Pink HT.  I keep the other are my key ring.  Last week, I bought her a silver chain so she could wear the key between her breasts. It's something we both find erotic. She wore it to her workplace, tucked inside her top, but the chain was visible around her neck, and it drew more interest from her co-workers than she anticipated.  One of them asked probing questions.  Did (my name) give it to you?  What's on it?  Do you have a vile of his blood on it?  My lady said she turned red, further raising suspicions. We had a good laugh about it. I got to thinking that if she decided to disclose the actual purpose of the chain, I would be ok with that. Obviously, she has to work with these ladies, so such a decision is hers. I doubt she will but I guess we'll see.

As to wearing the device, I'm using it to help myself not masturbate. I truly want to save myself for times with her. A few weeks ago, I let us both down by masturbating during the week, and my performance with her the next time we made love was disappointing for both of us. I am determined to not let that happen again.  I want to give over control and decisions about my orgasms to her, but at the same time I don't want to burden her with that responsibility. We'll go at her pace and to the depth of control she wants to exert.  

I can wear the device all day at home and while out and about without issue. I don't wear it to work though, just because urinating would require sitting in a toilet stall. They aren't clean enough for my liking in normal times, but in COVID-19 times it's just not something I want to deal with. I've tried wearing it over night, and while it's doable, it does disrupt my sleep. I already don't sleep particularly well, so that's kind of an issue. In any case, the HT is indeed helping me control my masturbation, even with the limited use I've explained.

On Friday, we made love in the afternoon. My son announced he was going to visit for the weekend, so we took advantage of the free time we had before he arrived. My lady texted me that she was ready and had the key with her. Unfortunately, technology intervened, and I didn't get the text notification. She arrived and was sort of pretend angry that I'd not responded, and was not ready for her. I quickly remedied the situation, took a quick shower and we proceeded with the festivities. 

There is no greater sexual pleasure for me than orally pleasing my lady. I could do it every day for hours, methinks. She also likes to perform oral on me, and it feels wonderful. Our favorite position is 69, with her on top, controlling the action. She'll come that way every time, unless she stops me so that she can orgasm with me inside her, again, with her on top (noticing a theme, here?)  She came in my mouth this time, and it was glorious. Watching her spasm, tasting her, hearing her climax is awesome. 

My lady always comes first, for simple and obvious reasons. Whether I come at all is an open question.  Sometimes, I just can't quite get there. The center of my sexuality is my brain, not my penis, and if my mind isn't in the right place, no amount of physical stimulus will overcome that. The length of time between my orgasms is also a key factor. Yesterday, I was quite ready, and she commented on how hard I was. Indeed.  After her climax, she'll often ride me for a while, still obtaining pleasure, although her particular lady parts are quite sensitive post-orgasm.  After that, she'll lie on her back and we'll do missionary position. That's normally how I come. 

This time, while I was inside her and thrusting vigorously, she whispered to me, "you're not allowed to come today."  That made me get even harder, and my thrusts got more vigorous. "Ok," was all I could muster in response.  "Yes, my lady," or some such reply would have been more suitable. I did manage to say, "I'll continue for as long as you like, and then I'll stop."  So, that's what we did. I kept at it for a good while longer, both for her pleasure and to further the tease for me.  Then, she signaled it was time. I rolled off.  She took me in her mouth for a minute or so, and then she laid down next to me.  We cuddled, and expressed our deep mutual love for each other, as my erection receded gradually. The rest of the evening was tender and wonderful. We worked together in the kitchen making dinner, hugging and kissing along the way, and we had a splendid time with my son and his girlfriend.

I don't know when I'm going to be permitted to come. I suspect it will be today, if we can find the time to be together.  If not, I suppose it will be a long week.

Thanks for reading.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment