Monday, June 21, 2021

Recovery

I had a temporary medical issue that put me out of commission for over a week.  Consequently, the my lady and I set a record (for us) for time between sexual activities. Although I offered to lie on the bed and have her make use of my oral skills, she declined, saying that she wanted me to focus on recovering. I can think of no better definition of true love between a couple than for each to put the other's well-being above their own. 

By this past weekend my healing was well underway. On Friday evening after dinner, I stated my desire to lie naked next to her in my bed, even if nothing came of it. She accepted my proposal, and something, or rather someone, came of it. It had been nearly two weeks for us.

By the way, in the counter on this blog, I don't track if my lady takes matters into her own hands when we're apart. She's told me that she sometimes does, and I'm happy for her to do that whenever the mood strikes her. I'm equally happy to save my own orgasms for her, although I do edge myself during the week when the mood strikes. It turns me on to give over orgasm control to her. She is growing more comfortable with the idea.

Back to Friday. She informed me that I would not be coming this night. We stuck to traditional activities, although she denied me the pleasure of worshipping her pussy. As previously articulated, she is meticulous about being fresh down there before allowing me the honor. She had not anticipated my offering to lie naked with her, and thus felt unprepared. I think I could grow to adore lapping at her nether region in nearly any condition if we could both feel sufficiently comfortable. However, since I am also very self-conscious of own hygiene, I completely understand and respect her decision. We ended up with a lovely cuddle session which followed a rather thunderous orgasm brought on by my penis inside her, my fingers and lips on her nipples, and her own hand on her clitoris. There is no more beautiful sight in the world than that of her face in the throes of pleasure. I live for those moments.

Saturday morning started with breakfast together. I'd slept at my house but visited her quite early. I put on my black cock cage - I'd not worn one in nearly two weeks - and presented her the key upon my arrival. After nourishing our bodies, we nourished our souls with an intimate and prolonged foreplay session. She announced that neither of us would be coming this time, but rather we would build the sexual tension for later in the day. It now having been a full two weeks, I was ready to agree to any terms she offered. This time, I reveled in the honor of orally worshipping her. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to the act. I feel like I'm on another plane when ministering to her sex, and it is never long enough, which only adds to my arousals and deepens my submission.

She unlocked my cage, but did not remove the ring. My cock gets quite engorged when partially constricted like that; rather veiny and deep in color. We're careful to ensure circulation is not entirely cut-off, as accidental castration would be rather contrary to the goals of our sex lives. She enjoyed sucking on it and stroking it. She then mounted me and it felt amazing. After a while she climbed off and said, "I get to taste myself now, you'll have to wait." She licked her own juices from my granite hard cock, while I whimpered in envy, longing for her taste. Finally, she moved up and allowed me the honor of worshipping her glorious pussy. I suckled, licked, and kissed her gently, delicately and reverently. I looked up and watched her sucking on the dildo. I think she does that mostly for my benefit, but it definitely looked like she was enjoying it. I certainly was. We ended not long after, saving ourselves for the afternoon. When my penis gave up and decided to go back to normal size, we locked me back up and she kept the key. Off I went to my house to tend to chores while she did likewise.

The afternoon session started after lunch, with me saying, "if you'll give me the key, I'll unlock and take a quick rinse." Her reply: "who said anything about needing you unlocked today?" That certainly set the tone, and put me where I belong. I loved it!  We set about connecting the straps to the bed, and then me to the straps. She had me locked and bound, and she seemed to relish the power. I watched her touch herself, playing with her nipples and rubbing her pussy lips. My penis struggled mightily against its confines. She teased and licked my cage confined cock, and played with my exposed balls. She got out the dildo again, and sucked on it, then she rubbed her clitoris with it, and finally started fucking herself. I could hear the wetness as I watched her plunge the thing repeatedly into her opening. She pulled it out and made quite a show of licking and sucking her juices from it. I licked my lips and pleaded for a chance to taste her. She just smiled and denied my request. After repeating the act, she took pity on me and the third time she withdrew, she placed the cock at my lips. I sucked it hungrily, tasting her intoxicating wetness, going as deep as I could on that dick. She watched me suck and fucked my mouth with it a little. 

As in the morning session, she removed my cage but not the ring. She mounted me and took her pleasure, riding my cock and sucking the other one. Then she announced it was time to fuck me.  She used a pink dildo on me. As she climbed on the bed, I asked if I should suck her cock first. Eagerly she presented it to my mouth, and just as eagerly I took it in my mouth, bobbing on it, taking it as deep as I could. She said, "ooh, that's hot." It was. I felt so submissive, so feminine as we positioned a pillow under my ass, she fingered me to loosen me up and then entered me.

My previous experiences with her penetrating me have not been unpleasant, but also not really what I would call particularly enjoyable. This time was different, maybe due to the position, the preparation, the two weeks of not having orgasmed, or a combination thereof. She looked into my eyes and moved in rhythmic fashion.  The harness pressed against her sex, making the experience pleasurable for both of us. My cock remained fully erect. She grabbed the other dildo and started sucking it again. Then she leaned in close and I kissed her face with the cock still in her mouth. We started sharing it, licking and kissing it together, and then alternately sucking it. 

It was better than any fantasy I've ever had. It's because all that we do wells from a spring of love, flowing over a waterfall of mutual desire, and into pool of safety, serenity and comfort. We know that we can be uninhibited with each other, and while a lifetime of repression is difficult to shed, we have come a long way, together.

After a little while longer, I asked if she wanted to reverse positions. She went off to clean the pink dildo. When she came back into the room, she found me masturbating, while sucking the other cock. She commented approvingly, although the specific words have escaped my memory at this point. I put the strap-on harness on and inserted the pink dildo into it again. She got on all fours, and I prepared her rear opening. When she was ready, I penetrated her. My cock was firm, but not quite firm enough, and the angle was not optimal for me to enter her pussy with it. Always the problem solver, I reached for the other dildo. And so it happened that I fucked her ass and pussy with two dildos while my own cock remained on standby. She reached under and used her fingers to bring herself to a massive climax in this way. We lay on the bed while she recovered, after I removed the harness. My erection returned with a little casual stroking on my part. She took me in her mouth and teased me further for a while, then laid with me again. She asked how she could help me cum.

At my suggestion, she re-secured me to the bed straps and used a lot of lubricant on my cock. She played with me and it felt amazing to have her do that. Still, I couldn't climax. She asked what we should try, and I asked her to release my hands so that I could masturbate while she watched. She watched closely, sucking on the dildo while I brought myself off. It was massive, and a large load soon covered my stomach and hands. She used the dildo to wipe some of it up and licked it off. We laid together in the blissful afterglow of an adventurous and very sexually rewarding session. 

Sunday morning, after breakfast, I announced that I was going to lie naked on the bed for a while, and invited my lady to join me. I sort of figured she might.  :-)  It was a sensual follow-up to the prior day's festivities, and it concluded with an intense climax for her. We planned for more fun later in the day, but things got in the way. We ended up naked in bed in the evening, where we cuddled and had some brief oral and penetrative exchanges, but alas we were too tired and had had a few too many glasses of wine to be fully effective. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

It's difficult to explain how joyous our adventure is. Both of us, for different reasons, have repressed or perhaps not discovered our sexuality previously. Through a lot of conversation, open-mindedness, respect, trust, and most of all, love, we have enriched our lives and become even more deeply committed to each other than ever.

Thanks for reading.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment