Saturday, January 21, 2023

Tracking Chastity Time and Orgasms Ratio

I started logging my time locked this year, with the mindset that "what gets measured gets worked."  Starting rather slowly, on January first I locked up at 4:00 PM, thus accumulating only eight hours, and on the second I was locked for fifteen hours. So, out of the gates I was under 50%.  I set an initial goal of 85%, so I had some catching up to do. Over the next seven days, I recorded only nine unlocked hours, and 159 locked, raising my average to just under the 85% target. The next two days saw a decrease to give a small sore spot a chance to recover, but at the same time I also raised the target to 90%.

For the past ten days (through 20 Jan) I was locked for 237 of 240 hours. The only measured unlocked time was while making love with my lady. She likes my cock, and so she unlocks me for her pleasure, although she has indicated that she might sometimes keep me locked and have me strap on a dildo instead. 

I remove my cage every day and give everything a thorough inspection and cleaning while showering (and shaving every two or three days). I am learning to avoid the pinching parts, and keeping things pretty clean. I've been peeing sitting down for years anyway, so there's no issue around that.  I don't count hygiene as unlocked time because I'm counting in units of hours, and the shower only takes ten to fifteen minutes. 

My average for the month is now up to 90.4%.  I may reach 93% if I keep up the last ten days' pace for the next eleven, and unlock only when making love with my lady.

February includes to vacation time, so I expect to set a lower target level, and will lock when I can avoid having TSA ask, "WTF is that?" I don't care to involve non-consenting people in our kink, thank you very much. March brings another set of challenges which I may discuss in a future post. So, we'll see how the year plays out, month by month. I consider 2023 to be a data gathering year that will inform decisions we make about the future.

From what I've read, it's nearly always the man that suggests chastity, and the woman decides to take charge somewhat later, after the benefits to her become more certain and long-lasting. I am sure that it takes a significant commitment on her part to be the keyholder, and perhaps that's something she doesn't want to invest in until she's sure it's going to pay off.

I do enjoy being locked up; I like the comfortable physical feeling of the cage cradling my cock, and the psychological feeling that denied access brings with it, even if this is pretty much self-imposed. I have suggested to my lady several times that she might like to keep her copy of the keys out of my reach, while maintaining the other set for an emergency inside a tamper-evident security device (e.g., the a clear plastic box with numbered plastic locking tags that we already have). While she likes me being locked, she hasn't moved on that aspect of it, so I'll let it go. 

As to lovemaking, I suggested to my lady that she consider an orgasm ratio. After some thought, she decided that five to one is good (in her favor, to be clear). As it stands for the month, we're at seven to two, so for the next few sessions I expect that she will be orgasming and I will be denied. However, we're not beholden to anyone else's rules, so if she decides she wants me to climax, then I will. We'll see how this ratio thing turns out. It's meant to be a turn-on for both of us, and so far it is. She can change the ratio up or down as she pleases, or do away with it as a goal altogether. I'll happily comply, because the huge turn on for a submissive such as myself to give up control and follow her lead.

I enjoy lovemaking when it ends with a crashing orgasm for her, and she tells me, "you aren't cumming today." I am grateful for the journey that we've taken thus far. I was the kinkier one coming into this relationship, but she is the more adventurous one in many other aspects of our lives, and is catching up fast in this one. We're deeply in love and having the time of our lives.

Thanks for reading.

Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment