Thursday, January 26, 2023

Special Wednesday

My lady and I had a great day yesterday.  We were both off from work, and so we slept in (relatively speaking) and enjoyed our coffee together. Next, we got ourselves down to the basement for a workout (bike for her, treadmill for me), followed by showering, which left us refreshed and ready for love-making.

I dressed in a purple bralette and panty set, covered by a purple chemise. I was also locked as usual in my 3D printed cage, which is the most comfortable one I own. She wore a somewhat matching bra and panty set, except hers accentuated rather than covered her breasts. She looked magnificent. 

She asked how we're doing on the orgasm ratio, and I told her that we were just barely above 3:1, pretty well below the target of 5:1 that she set, but I reminded her that the goals are there for me to follow and for her to change or deviate from whenever she feels like it. There's not much point in being the dominant partner if you can't just change the rules on a whim, is there?  

We next enjoyed a lengthy session of pussy worship. Methinks I could do that for hours. She unlocked me and proceeded to suck my cock; something she rather loves doing and I would not dream of denying her that pleasure, notwithstanding how much I enjoy it as well. I've mentioned previously that I'm above average in size, about 20 cm (8 in) in length and proportionally thick. My lady has determined that she enjoys taking me all the way into her throat, which is simply amazing on multiple fronts. She gets turned on from doing that, particularly when I am playing with her nipples at the same time. It is the most incredible feeling. She also rode me for a while, and then whispered in my ear that she was going to fuck me.

And so she did. We moved up to a realistic cock that is just marginally shorter than mine, and also slightly less thick. It has an advantage over the pink one we've been using because, even though it's bigger, it is more flexible. She entered me easily after some fingering, and lots of lube. They tell you that anal play requires lots of lube. I can confirm that it makes all the difference. It was easily the most enjoyable fuck she's given me.  While she did so, I sucked on Carl (our large black dildo) and  masturbated. My lady had a vibrating butt plug in her ass, and somehow managed to lodge another dildo in her pussy, held in place by the strap-on harness. We basically had all of our holes filled, except her mouth, which she took advantage of to say lots of dirty things!  

The situation got me fantasizing about Carl being a real guy, inviting us to his place for a party, only to discover that my lady and I were the entertainment for him and several of his friends, which made me rock hard. (Maybe I'll detail out that fantasy in an upcoming post). My lady gave me permission to cum, and so I did. She used my semen to lubricate her clitoris, and came shortly after I did. We cuddled for a while, and just enjoyed being together.

We had lunch, took naps, did some housekeeping, made dinner together, ate, watched some TV and then retired for the night. It was a great day, as I said in the beginning. I love my wife and I love our life. I am a very fortunate person.

Thanks for reading.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment