Saturday, June 18, 2022

Starting a New Life Together

A lot more has been going on in our lives for the past ten months or so, beyond what were already very busy lives we've been leading.  Consequently, I've not had the time to post anything meaningful here, I didn't feel the desire or need to post an "I'm still here" message.  So, here I am, with a bit of time on my hands, and thought it'd be good to write something that I hope the reader will find mildly interesting.

My Lady and I recently got married. So, I am now officially Her husband, and She is my Wife. I will continue to call her my Lady here. I've also decided to honor Her more by capitalizing Her pronouns, and I'll do my best to be consistent in that regard. We are under one roof, and although there remains a bit a chaos associated with assimilating two households worth of belongings into one, the stress is orders of magnitude lower than it has been. Anyway, this is not a Better Homes and Gardens blog, so I'll get to the point and talk about our sex life. 

In short, it's fantastic, and getting better. I know I've posted about my submissiveness, and my feminine side. My Lady loves all of me, as She has reminded me repeatedly, and She is exploring the boundaries of our dynamic, and seems to be comfortable taking on a more dominant role. For example, she has gotten more verbal during our love-making. She likes to tell me that I'm going to worship Her Pussy. Which of course I love doing. I also often ask if I may worship Her Pussy. She sits on my face and smiles as She looks down at me while I minister to Her. I love making eye contact while doing so; it makes me feel even more submissive and under Her spell. Her Pussy is divine. I could spend hours licking, sucking and drinking Her in. 

She sometimes releases Her Wine while I am orally worshiping Her. At first it was inadvertent, and She was uncomfortable when She realized what had happened. I assured Her that it was more than fine, that I actually enjoy it. It has happened a few times since, and I'm not sure it has been accidental. She is definitely less inhibited about it. I suppose I enjoy Her Wine for several reasons. First, it is a truly submissive act, and as such it really turns me on; like She's marking Her territory. Second, knowing that I've pleased Her so intensely that She lost a bit of control makes me very happy. Third, I like the taste and the feeling of Her wetness in my mouth and on my face and neck.

My Lady has also effectively taken control of my orgasms, deciding when I may and may not come.  She'll often, as She did this morning, simply tell me that I'm not allowed to cum. My orgasms are less frequent than Hers, probably by a ratio of 3 or 4 to 1. I like it that way. I love the focusing being on Her pleasure; my pleasure derives from Hers. I feel like I'm a more attentive lover, husband, and partner when I have fewer climaxes, because I don't go through that letdown period after. I would be completely supportive of having even fewer orgasms, but that will be Her call. She still likes when I climax, and she likes the taste of my semen. I've also taken to wearing my chastity cages again, with Her support and encouragement. My hope is that one day She'll decide that for me as well, when I am required to be caged and when I am permitted to be free. It feels good to wear a cage, and I think it will feel even better knowing that I have little or no say in the matter. 

Before our wedding, my Lady told me that the marriage would not be truly consummated until She fucked me. I totally agreed. We did also consummate in the more traditional sense, and of course we both really love standard PIV intercourse. Physically, we fit very well together. She loves sucking my cock and feeling it inside Her. I think it feels amazing. But the idea of Her fucking gets me going. On our honeymoon, we went to an adult toy store and bought a strap-on and rather substantial pink phallus. She fucked me good and proper with it, and last week She did so again, and I masturbated while She fucked me hard. I also sucked on a fake cock while She egged me on, saying lots of hot and nasty things to me, like how She loves fucking me, and how hot I look sucking cock. I came a lot, all over my abdomen. She licked some up, scooped up some more and fed it too me, and then She used some of the remaining come to rub Her clitoris while riding my still hard cock. This afternoon, we repeated the scene, and it was even more pleasurable for both of us. 

I notice a definite correlation between my libido and my desires for femininity and crossdressing. Over the prior months when we were both stressed about a lot of things, my desire for sex diminished, and with it went my habit of wearing ladies clothes. Lately, the desire for lingerie, panties, and other attire has started to come back. It's something my Lady and I have discussed a lot, and She is amazingly supportive. Still, I am trying to be very sensitive to Her, and trying to be sure that it does not grow out of proportion or interfere with the rest of our relationship.

Thanks for reading,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment