Saturday, June 25, 2022

Role Reversal - Sort of

On Sunday, I asked my Lady if She would like to experience what She had given me the prior couple of weekends. She has been wanting to experience anal for a while, and I have been hesitant. It's not fair to Her and I am disappointed in myself to failing Her in this way. The difficulty for me is that I perceive the act to be dominant, and my erection fades at the thought. Enter the strap-on. There's no reason I can't wear the thing and give it to Her the way She did me. Well, not quite the same. She fucked me good and hard, and it was clear to me that She enjoyed the dominant role, taking my ass and making me Hers. Me too. The act of Her fucking me also brings Her physical stimulation, rubbing the harness against Her beautiful and engorged Clitoris.

There is no direct equivalent in my case. My use of the strap-on with Her would be as a tool (literally and figuratively) to bring her pleasure. There would be no direct involvement of my actual penis. We kept it locked away in its 3D printed cage. It's a real turn-on for me to be locked and wearing a fake cock for Her to enjoy. It's a game though, because She tells me quite often that my real thing is Her favorite. I have to agree; my cock is warm, firm, and large and it fits perfectly inside Her. We both love it immensely.

I warmed Her up by orally worshiping Her back there for a good long time. There are so many nerve endings in that area, and I know from experience how good it feels. After that, I put some coconut oil on my fingers and alternately inserted my index and middle fingers, slowly helping Her get accustomed to it, and then I used both fingers at the same time. She told me afterward that feeling my knuckles inside Her made Her think that the strap-on would hurt. Not knowing that at the time, I asked if She was ready, and with Her assent I lubed up the pink phallus protruding from the harness, and slowly began inserting it, paying close attention to Her expression and asking how it felt. It turned out that the cock was much more comfortable for Her than my fingers had been. I held still at Her direction, and began to thrust gently when She was ready. We continued in that way, and She started masturbating while I fucked Her. She came intensely and I was extremely pleased.

We cuddled for a bit, and then cleaned up. I remained caged the entire time. I loved the fact that I could focus 100% on Her pleasure. It's unlikely to become the norm, however. As I said, my Lady loves having my cock free for her to suck and fuck. Who am I to argue? 

Thanks for reading.

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment