Friday, January 15, 2021

Chastity Thoughts

Since the start of the year, I've been working towards being in chastity whenever I'm not with my lady.  It's been a bit on and off, but since Monday, except for my morning shower and cleaning, I've been locked up nearly 100% of the time that I wasn't with her or about to be.  Day time lock up isn't that difficult.  I do find that it helps me avoid masturbating, even though I have the key readily available.  It's much more of a pre-mediated event to unlock myself before self-pleasuring.  That extra step is enough to help me abstain.

I suppose my purposes for doing are (1) to save myself for her, (2) to maintain that certain arousal buzz that goes along with wearing a device, and (3) feed my submissive urges.

Throughout the week, I've worn the device while in the hot tub, while running on my treadmill, and while working out on my home gym.  I wear it when I go out (which is rare these days), and all night.  Nights are definitely the most challenging.  The first few nights, I sort of tossed and turned, but since then I'm pretty used to it, until the morning erection comes along.  That's still a challenge.  It's uncomfortable but not painful.  Urinating while semi-erect and caged is definitely an event.  It takes a while, and requires a folded piece of toilet paper stuffed into the end of my HT device to capture the residual leakage.

I think I'll continue this for a while, and see how it affects my performance with my lady.  I'm hopeful that saving myself for her has a positive effect.  I'm mindful of some who report difficulty in obtaining erections, or even shrinkage after wearing a cage for extended periods.

Thanks for reading.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment