Monday, July 25, 2022

Chastity, Denial and Pegging

 As I write this post, I am approaching 21 days without an orgasm. By tomorrow I'll be in personal-best territory. It's been a challenging last couple of weeks for me, and not because of the above mentioned abstinence. I've been having difficulty sleeping, and for me that is foundational to my mood and my outlook. Consequently, all of the routine pressures that arise, at work or at home are magnified. I find the news in all its forms completely disheartening and a feeling of doom has threatened to overwhelm me.  My Lady has been very patient with me as I've tried various approaches to solving the problem. The fundamental solution has been to... wait for it... get more shut-eye.  And so I have been able to pay down the sleep deficit and my mood has improved. I still need a set of physical, behavioral and mental changes to enable me to sleep better, including more exercise, less alcohol, less news / social media, more reading of positive books, and perhaps meditation.  

And more sex. The other thing that suffered with my mood drop was our intimacy, which didn't disappear but was limited to weekends. She missed our close physical and emotional contact greatly while I was wallowing in misery. Having emerged from the funk, I know that I missed it as well, and the lack thereof compounded the overall dire outlook.  As I said, She was patient, and welcomed me back into Her loving arms.  That's why I've not been posting for the last few weeks.

I've been trying to use my chastity cages to stay locked and secure, but I have an issue with them. A certain medical treatment that I've undergone has resulted in the temporary reduction in the size of my testicles, and consequently they little fellas slip through the gap between cage and ring, rendering the device useless. It's been frustrating. I'm hopeful that the situation will resolve itself soon, because I miss the physical and psychological effect of being caged, and was looking forward to the day that my Lady and I would decide that it was time to formally hand over the keys. I am aware of other solutions besides ball-trapping devices, but not ready to go there at this time. As things stand now, I'm on the honor system, and while I do take liberties in terms of stroking my morning wood, I have been careful not to orgasm by self-stimulation.

My Lady and I discussed this, and She is not opposed to me masturbating sometimes, even to climax. I really prefer not to, though, because doing so would diminish my drive and take at least a few days to recover. I have encouraged Her to masturbate whenever She desires because her libido is greater and Her recovery time is much shorter. I recently bought Her a Lelo clitoral vibrator that I hope She'll learn to use and enjoy. I find the idea of Her having unlimited orgasms while She restricts mine to be highly erotic and physically practical.

We haven't had a session that I can recall over the past six weeks in which She hasn't pegged me. She's getting really good at it, and She assures me that She loves doing it. I think She is getting off on the power exchange, which of course is a major turn-on for me as well. Yesterday afternoon's session was perhaps the best so far. She stroked my cock in time with Her thrusting the Her strap-on cock into me, slowly rhythmically, while staring into my eyes and saying erotic things to me. We stopped before I came. It was amazing.  All this was after we first brought Her to a long-lasting, intense climax that was stoked by a long session of Her riding my cock followed by mutual oral, with Her on top of course. I really love when She comes on my face!  After resting for a bit, She tied me to the bed, stroked my cock, and fingered my ass until I begged Her to fuck me.

We have a special day coming up this Friday, and I asked Her to deny me until then. At first She had wanted me to climax yesterday while She fucked me, but then She changed Her mind and told me I had to wait. This morning, our wake-up cuddle time evolved into a climax-free fuck, where we both just really enjoyed the feeling of my cock inside Her until She decided to stop. Now we're on with our Monday morning, but with a much better outlook on life than I have had for a while. Afterall, my Lady is my whole world. Her love sustains me.  All of life's problems are invited to kindly go fuck-off and leave us alone.

Thanks for reading,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment