Monday, August 30, 2021

Relaxation in the Sun

We've been working. A lot. We've found time to be intimate, but not as much as we'd have liked. Not as much as we needed. Now, we're a third of the way into a twelve day vacation on a warm, sunny island.  We have a "two-foot" rule, meaning we try to be in each others' company at nearly all times, as much as practical. Like gravitational attraction, our desires grow with the inverse square of our distance. We've had fabulous meals and lots of great times in the water. And we've had a lot of quality naked time. We've made love at least once per day, and my lady has experienced thundering orgasms in most of them. For the last two evenings, the activities of the day and alcohol consumed with dinner have tempered our activities, but the evening intimacy has only served to build the anticipation for the subsequent morning. 

I love everything about our sex life. My lady cums much more often than I do. I am very happy for that. I prefer her orgasms to my own. As a submissive, my greatest pleasure is in serving, pleasuring, and honoring my lady. It would take many blogs to unpack all the reasons, and I won't be doing that now, if ever. I yam what I yam, as Popeye said. I also prefer the feeling of denial, delay and elevated state of arousal that comes with not cumming for a while. It lingers throughout the day and makes me feel more energized and alive.

Yesterday morning, after bringing her to climax, she began to get ready for an outing we'd planned. I was lying in bed, my cock slowly returning from its erect state to a flaccid one without having cum. I watched her brushing her hair, and the feeling of love that I have for her just washed over my like a rogue wave. I cried, quietly, thinking about how fortunate I am have found this beautiful, amazing, kind, caring, accepting, and sexually adventurous woman. She is the love of my life; more than I ever dreamed of or dared to hope for. 

This morning, I'm up early. I'll shower soon, start the coffee, shower, shave, and put on some sexy lingerie that she hasn't seen yet. I plan to worship her body and bring her pleasure for as long as she likes. She'll orgasm, almost certainly. I might. 

I've told her that one of my fantasies is to climax inside her and then orally worship her again, consuming the mixture of our excitement. She, love of my life that she is, wants to fulfill that fantasy. It requires several specific things to happen, and in order. First, we intend for her to be on top, so that once I cum, she can move up my body and place her wet, cum-filled pussy onto my mouth. Thus, I must be able to climax in that position, which is a rare event. I normally climax in the standard missionary position, where I can thrust vigorously. She loves that by the way. I'm larger than average in the penis department, and we fit together very well. We both enjoy when I'm on top and fucking her hard. So if the need arises for me to orgasm, that's usually how it happens.

Next, I will have to come first, because my lady's lady parts get very sensitive after she orgasms, so oral homage after she comes is not really in the cards. I'm not used to coming first, and it's sort of against my submissive impulses. This is doable, physically, and she's very supportive. I just have to convince my submissive self that it's ok to do it.

Last, I have to not lose the urge to go down on her after my own orgasm passes, and my desires crash. There are a lot of things I'd do in the state of sexual arousal that are more challenging to do after. Consuming cum is one of those. Yes, I've done that. Before I met my lady, I experimented with various solo methods of sexual pleasure, including consuming my semen. I found that if I came in my hand, I could take it in my mouth almost immediately, before sexually crashing. I also found if I came in a glass, I could save it in the freezer for next time, and then consume that prior ejaculation while arousing myself for the next one. I also found that if I waited even a minute after coming, I lost all desire to swallow my own semen, and would just wash my hands instead. 

I have an idea about how we might accomplish all of the above. First, the longer I am delayed in climaxing, the more likely I will be able to come with my lady on top, and also be able to come first. It's been over a week for me at this point. Second, if I have a "ruined" orgasm, then my state of arousal won't diminish as quickly, and I should be able to maintain my desire to follow through.

You probably know what a ruined orgasm is if you read blogs like mine, but if you don't, here's a good description: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a28539248/ruined-orgasm-bdsm/

The technique is to basically stop all physical stimulation shortly before the point of no return where, the contractions have started and you pretty much cannot prevent ejaculation. However, by removing the ongoing stimulation, timed just right, the physical release happens without the accompanying flood of endorphins. Thus, the sexual tension remains. 

It's ok if this doesn't happen soon. Maybe it'll take some work to build to it. Maybe we should practice with a ruined orgasm first, brought on manually onto my belly. She could then play with my cum as she likes, and we can go from there.

Whatever we do, I'm sure it'll be fun and exciting. 

Thanks for reading.

Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment