Monday, December 21, 2020

Crossdressing in the Time of Pandemic

I'm an office worker.  For nearly all of my career, that meant the daily slog to and from the office, through bad weather and traffic.  It also meant lack of direct sunlight for a couple of months on most days, because I would arrive at work before sunrise and depart after sunset.  Most of the time I've worked, I've not had direct access to the outside, and the lack of sunlight is depressing.

Since March, I've joined the countless millions who are fortunate enough to be able to work from home.  I would say my productivity has increased, because I spend more hours working, and less (i.e. none) on driving and idle chit-chat.  I also have nice, big windows in my home office, and can enjoy the outside views all day long.  

I'm also enjoying extended time crossdressing.  For the first time in my life, I'm able to spend hours upon hours in lady mode.  Most workday mornings, I shower, shave where needed, apply my make-up, bra and panties, breast forms, outer clothing, heels (love, love love heels!), and jewelry and wig.  My make-up skills are ok, not great.  My wardrobe continues to grow, and now with Winter upon us, I am wearing more sweater tops.  I have an array of skirts, and I love to wear them with stockings (the kind that require a garter).  In my 6" heels (with a 2" platform), I love walking around my house, feeling the softness of the nylons caressing my legs.  I am not passable as a woman; I never will be.  I'm too tall, and my face is too masculine.  But it's ok, it's not my goal.  I have to say though, that ladies clothes are so much more interesting and sexy.  It's definitely a turn-on.

How does all this jibe with my lady friend?  As I said in my first post, she loves all of me, and is supportive of me. However, she's not at the point where she wants to see me dressed that way, so out of great respect and love for her, I always revert to guy mode when we are together.  To be clear, she is a gorgeous lady - far more so than I would ever be, so there's no chance that I would outshine her. I love being the guy in our relationship.  Our romantic relationship is very good.  Our "parts" fit together quite nicely, thank you very much.  There's nothing I love more than bringing her the greatest pleasure, using every part of my anatomy.

So, for now, while I work from home, I enjoy the freedom to dress en femme as I please.  After a near lifetime of shame and embarrassment, this experience fills me with happiness and peace.

Thanks for reading!

Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment